“Very user friendly and loved that Spanish version was an option.”
TDLR Approved Course CP020 School: #C2603
Texas Defensive Driving Ed Online
A convenient way to get defensive driving educated.
Texas Defensive Driving
Choose a TDLR-approved 6-hour course accepted across courts, insurance companies, and employers.
Fast and Easy Steps
Get your Texas license today!
Sign up for our defensive driving course. Once you pay you will be able to enroll the student and and enter court information.
Texas law requires all defensive driving courses to be 6 hours in total.
Once you complete the course your certificate will be delivered via email or mail based on the delivery option you select.
Once you have your certificate, you will need to submit a driving record (3A) along with your defensive driving certificate to the court.
After submitting your driving safety certificate & driving record,, the court will dismiss your traffic ticket within 24-48 hours!
Texas Defensive Driving Frequently Asked Questions
CP020, School #C2603
- How long is the online defensive driving?
Our defensive driving course is a total of six hours, the state minimum.
- Am I eligible to take online defensive driving?
This course is eligible for ticket dismissal benefits pursuant to Texas court requirements The general requirements for ticket dismissal in the state of Texas are as follows:
- Possess a valid commercial Texas driver license or permit
- Have not dismissed a traffic ticket within the past 12 months
- Have admitted guilt or sign a testament that you do not contents the citation
- The violation was not more than 25 miles-per-hour over the speed limited
- Is this online driving safety course approved?
Yes! This defensive driving online course is approved by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR).
- Must I Finish Course All in One Day?
No. You will be able to stop and resume course as needed. You can complete course up to 45 days from purchase.
- When will i get my certificate?
Once you have successfully completed the course, you simply choose the delivery method that best fits your needs. E-Certificate, USPS or Fedex.
- What is a driving record and is it required?
If you are taking this course to dismiss a traffic citation, you will need a copy of your certified driving record. We provide this option by visiting drivingquest.com/driving-record/
Certificate Delivery in Hours
In a hurry? We will send your certificate by email 1-2 hours after you
pass the test so you can get on the road faster!