THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND DrivingQuest, AND BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Table of Contents
- 1. Our Policy Concerning Teens
- 2. The Types of Information We may Collect
- 3. Payment Information
- 4. How We Use the Information We Collect
- 5. When and How We Share/Disclose Your Information with Third Parties
- 6. How We Keep Your Information Secure
- 8. Questions
1. Our Policy Concerning Teens
We recognize the privacy interests of Teens and We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their Teens’s online activities and interests. We do not knowingly collect personal information from Teens whatsoever. If We learn that We have collected personal information from a person who is under 18, We will delete such information. Parents who believe that DrivingQuest might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18 may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and request that the information be removed.
2. The Type of Information We May Collect
DrivingQuest does not currently retain credit card numbers internally. We partner with payment providers such as STRIPE and PayPal. All direct payment gateways like STRIPE adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information.
DrivingQuest may collect different information from or about You depending on the manner in which You use the Services. The following examples are provided to help You better understand the information We may collect through Your use of the Services: When You sign up to use the Services, We may assign You a unique identifying number (“ID Number”) which may be utilized for internal use.
Information Received Through Your Wireless Device: Push Notifications – If You use the Services on or through a Wireless Device, We may, in accordance with the terms of any applicable agreement with the Wireless Device carrier (and as allowed by Your privacy settings) collect certain information such as Your unique device identifier (a number automatically assigned to Your mobile or wireless device), device type, operating system version and information You may choose to provide or share, such as Your email address (collectively “Mobile Information”).
Information You Provide To Us Directly: When You sign up for the Services We will collect any information You provide to Us directly, such as the following: Registration Information: In order to use certain features of the Services, such as purchasing or registering for a Course, You are required to register for an Account, and in that case, We will collect and store any registration information You share with Us, such as Your date of birth, age, email address, password and other information that helps Us to confirm Your access to Your Account and understand more about who You are (“Registration Information”). You hereby consent to DrivingQuest providing Registration Information and/or Profile Information to Instructors as part of the Course Information when You enroll in the Course. Instructors may have other uses for Course Information.
3. Payment Information
4. How We Use the Information We Collect
DrivingQuest may use the information We collect through Your use of the Services for a variety of purposes, primarily related to providing and improving the quality of our Services. For example, We may use the information We collect in the following ways:
- Providing, administering, and facilitating Your use of the Services, including the display of customized content;
- Resolving site problems; handling or responding to customer support questions and issues;
- Processing or fulfilling Your request(s) and/or order(s) for Courses, products, services, information or features;
- Enabling User-to- User communication and interaction and soliciting input and feedback to improve User experience;
- Managing Your Account preferences, establishing Your Profile and Registration Information;
- Monitoring the technical functioning of the Services and network;
- Developing new and/or improved, products, services or offerings;
- To create, review, analyze and share Aggregate Information;
- Identifying, researching, and protecting against any actual, potential or threatened misuse, unauthorized use, or unwanted use of any of the Services, including but not limited to researching any claims made by or about other Users and/or about the Services, and such efforts of which may include information provided from third-party sources;
- Third party hosting of the Services;
- Analyzing trends and User traffic;
- Resolving disputes;
- Troubleshooting errors or issues with any of the Services;
- Tracking purchases and usage information;
- Communicating with You concerning Your Account;
- Or as We, in Our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary or required to ensure the safety and/or integrity of Our Users, employees, third parties, members of the public, and/or our Services. We also use Your personal information to link or combine User information with other personal information.
5. When and How We May Share/Disclose Your Information with Third Parties
6. How Do We Keep Your Information Secure?
DrivingQuest takes commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, sensitive data that You share and We collect and store. These security measures may include practices such as keeping Your sensitive data on a secured server behind a firewall, transmitting sensitive information (such as a credit card number) entered on Our Services using secure socket layer technology (SSL), internal reviews of Our data collection practices and platforms, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where We store Your information. Unfortunately, however, no system can be 100% secured, and We cannot guarantee that communications between You and DrivingQuest, the Services, or any information provided to Us in connection with the information We collect through the Services will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of User information at any time. Your password is an important component of Our security system. As such, it is Your responsibility to protect it. Do not share Your password with anyone else. If Your password has been compromised for any reason, You should change it immediately and contact email@example.com with any concerns.